Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire Damage From Stove to Microwave

This was a custom home kitchen, where the stove caught fire, and made way up the wall to the microwave. SERVPRO crews were dispatched immediately to begin the f... READ MORE

Water Heater Loss, causes Mold Damage

This was a Mold Damage that occurred from a Water Heater Leak. The before photos show the condition of the stand and surrounding areas, prior to beginning the m... READ MORE

SERVPRO Bio Hazard and Hoarding Cleanup.

SERVPRO has the expert experience with many jobs involving bio hazard and hoarding. It is not always about the clean, it is the compassion and empathy in these ... READ MORE

Fire Damage Bathroom Before and After

This was a Fire Damage that occurred in a bathroom from a electrical defect. When providing Fire damage restoration services, specifically an electrical problem... READ MORE

Water Damage from Roof Leak at Central Church

No one knows when a torrential rain is going to hit in Southern Nevada. It can come on suddenly, and then be done in 15 minutes. However, those 15 minutes of co... READ MORE

Mold Damage Job

These are before and after photos of a mold remediation with containment This occurs when a water damage is not properly mitigated. Water is one of the most acc... READ MORE

Fire In Rental Home

This home, located in North Las Vegas was used as a rental home. A home that will filled with essential furniture and rented out nightly to whomever wanted to s... READ MORE

Ceiling Falls Down Thanks To Storm

We have had heavy rains this winter and sometimes if water comes through the roof and settles on a flat surface and gains weight there is no where for that wate... READ MORE

Being Discrete On Commercial Water Damage

These photos are from a hotel we worked at in Las Vegas. The water loss didn't cover a big area but in the areas affected the water was very concentrated. The m... READ MORE

Storm Causing Damage Through Window

You may not know you have a problem until it is too late. Storms wait for no one and when the unexpected can happen, it will. These Henderson residents had no i... READ MORE