Hotel and Motel Fire Safety
Living in Las Vegas we have a lot of hotel, motels and extended stay commercial buildings. With having so many of these commercial buildings, we at SERVPRO of Henderson/Boulder thought it would be a good idea to share some fire safety tips.
- Always choose a hotel or motel with both smoke alarms and fire sprinklers.
- When you enter your room, check the fire safety plan. Usually posted behind the door.
- Take the time to find the exits and count the number of doors between your room and the exit.
- Keep a room key by you bed and take it with you if there is a fire.
- Never use the elevators during a fire. Always take the stairs.
- Always if you ever are in a fire stay low to the ground and go under the smoke.