We Can Help Restore Your Property Following Disaster
SERVPRO® of Henderson/Boulder City takes pride in the fact that when disaster strikes, we can get there quickly, but there is another reason why we should be one of your first calls if you are faced with a disaster.
Our highly trained technicians have a “restore first” mentality when it comes to your property, aided by the use of specialized equipment and cleaning techniques. This mentality also helps reduce the interruptions to your life and helps get your home or business back to pre-disaster condition.
Restore First for Fire Damage
Knowing who to call first after a fire has damaged your property is stressful, but that’s why you need us. Once you contact us, our team will get started right away to service your damage needs.
Our highly trained team will develop a unique plan tailored to your needs, because every fire damage event is different. However, the general process will remain the same.
Here are the steps that are included in our process:
1. Emergency contact. You will be asked a series of questions regarding your fire damage during your initial call to us. This helps us make sure our team is dispatched with the appropriate equipment and resources.
2. Inspection and fire damage assessment. When our team arrives on the scene, they will inspect and test adjoining rooms of the property to determine the extent of fire, smoke and soot damage. This helps us determine the right plan of action moving forward.
3. Immediate board-up and roof-tarp service. We will make sure that your property is secure and protected from further damage by boarding up missing windows and walls and placing a tarp on damaged roofs compromised by fire damage.
4. Water removal and drying (if water damage is present). Water damage from a fire is almost inevitable. We’ll begin the removal process right away and then use dehumidifiers and air movers to remove the remaining water and finish up the drying process.
5. Removal of smoke and soot from all surfaces. We then remove smoke and soot from ceilings, walls and other surfaces using our specialized equipment and techniques.
6. Cleaning and sanitizing. If it is possible, we clean restorable items and structures. They will not only be cleaned, but odors will be removed through the use of industrial air scrubbers and fogging equipment.
7. Restoration. This will be our final step in getting your property back to its pre-fire condition. Restoration could include minor repairs like replacing drywall, painting and installing new carpet, or it may involve major repairs like reconstruction of damaged areas.
Remember, if you need us, we’ll be there—no matter the time or day. The team of highly trained restoration experts at SERVPRO® of Henderson/Boulder City is available for emergency cleanup and restoration services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call today 702-564-8508