Recent Cleaning Posts
SERVPRO of Henderson/Boulder City-Commercial Cleaning Services
Commercial Cleaning Services
There's never a convenient time for Fire or Water damage to strike your Henderson/Boulder City commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity.
Did you know that SERVPRO of Henderson/Boulder City is trained to provide the highest quality and level of cleaning services to make your business shine from top to bottom. From tile and hardwood floors, to HVAC Duct cleaning, we can assist you in keeping your business clean and ready for business
Call us today to find out more about our commercial cleaning services. 702-564-8508
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Henderson/Boulder City today at 702-564-8508 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keep Your HVAC Clean and Safe with These Tips
Servicing your heating and air conditioning unit is important to keeping a trouble-free unit and maintaining optimal performance. Most people in the Las Vegas area use their units for both heating and cooling. In that case the unit should be cleaned and maintained twice a year. At the beginning of both hot and cold seasons.
For an Outdoor Units
- Inspect unit for proper refrigerant level and adjust if necessary
- Clean dirt, leaves and debris from inside cabinet
- Inspect base pan for restricted drain openings - remove obstructions as necessary
- Inspect coil and cabinet - clean as needed
- Inspect fan motor and fan blades for wear and damage - on older models lubricate as needed
- Inspect compressor and associated tubing for damage
For Indoor Units
- Inspect and clean blower assembly (includes blower housing, blower wheel and motor)
- Check combustion blower housing for lint and debris and clean as necessary
- Inspect evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines. Clean as needed
- Inspect for gas leaks in gas furnaces
- Inspect ignition system and safety controls - clean and adjust as needed
- Inspect control box, associated controls, wiring and connections
- Listen for abnormal noise
- Search for source of unusual odors
Also, Remember to have your unit and vents cleaned regularly and don't forget to change your filters!
Spring Cleaning Specials
Spring Cleaning Specials
Take advantage of our spring cleaning specials!
- 2 Rooms + Free Hallway or Bathroom - 89.95
- 3 Rooms + Free Hallway or Bathroom - 109.95
- 4 Rooms + Free Hallway or Bathroom - 133.95
- 5 Rooms + Free Hallway or Bathroom - 153.95
- Any Additional Room - 19.95
- Stairs 3.00 Each
- Price Includes - Pre-Conditioning, Pre-Spotting, Color Brighteners, Deodorizers
- Sofa - 69.95 - 109.95
- Love Seat - 44.95 - 64.95
- Chairs - 29.95 - 44.95
HVAC / Duct Cleaning
- Vents - 29.95 Each
- Returns - 49.95 Each
- Coils - 124.95
*Each room not to exceed 300 SQ. Feet, 89.95 minimum charge, Any spots/Stains that do not come out with the regular cleaning are an extra charge. The price depends on the spot/stain and what products are required. All products used by SERVPRO are not harmful to human or animals.
Spotting Kit To Help Keep Stains Away
Spotting Kit helps remove unwanted stains
When it comes to stains time is a huge factor. Luckily we have just the thing for those small accidents to prevent stains and keep your carpet looking great between cleanings.
Our spotting kit helps with:
Protein Based Substances
Pet & Organic Odors
- Animal feces
- Spoiled Food
- Water Marks
- Pencil Marks
- Liquor and Wine
- Wax and Candles
Call SERVPRO of Henderson and Boulder City (702) 564-8508 for your Spotting Kit today!!
Tips: Cleaning Up Safely After a Disaster
Cleaning Up After Disaster
If your home has sustained damage after a disaster, it’s important that the cleaning process is implemented in as safe a manner as possible. Failing to take proper security measures could lead to a variety of mishaps and even serious injuries. Before you reenter your home and attempt to deal with the results of a catastrophic event, you may wish to explore some tips on cleaning up safely after a disaster.
Tips on Cleaning Up Safely After a Disaster
Entering a damaged building safely is critical. You should always wait to reenter such a building until after it has been inspected by a qualified professional. If you hear strange noises or smell an unusual odor (such as gas), leave the structure immediately and contact emergency personnel. Be sure to have at least two fire extinguishers available for cleanup jobs. Everyone cleaning a damaged structure should wear safety gear, such as safety goggles and hard hats.
The best way to keep yourself and your family safe after a catastrophe is to know and follow general safety guidelines. Cleaning up safely after a disaster is crucial. If you take the proper security measures, you can prevent further damage and personal injuries.
Call in a Professional
SERVPRO of Henderson/Boulder City is the right company to come help you clean up after a disaster. Contact our professional cleaning and service staff to make it "Like it Never Happened."
Minimizing Springtime Allergies in Southern Nevada
Cleaning Your Ducts Can Help Reduce Allergies.
Chances are if you live in Henderson, Boulder City or Laughlin you suffer from springtime allergies of some kind. Despite common beliefs the amount of desert surrounding the entire Las Vegas Valley and most of Southern Nevada does little to cause allergy issues.
Major Causes of Seasonal Allergies
Pollen is the largest culprit behind most seasonal allergies. With millions of Americans suffering from some kind of allergic reaction to the pollen found around them it is no wonder this is such a large topic of conversation. In Henderson and Boulder City we think that because we don't get very much rain that we would have less pollen.
Unfortunately, because we don't get much rain when we do the plants around us work that much harder to bloom, produce pollen, and reproduce before the water disappears. This means that when it rains, like it did just this past Tuesday, the chain reaction can wreak havoc on our allergies. So, while pollen counts are lowest right after a rain, the following couple of days are often some of the higher pollen count days.
How To Reduce Allergies
Avoid Outdoors - Staying indoors on days with high pollen counts can help you reduce your exposure to allergens and the symptoms that persue.
Clean Your Ducts - The duct system in your home or office circulates not only pollen but other dust, dirt, debri and contaminants that made their way through your filters. While replacing your filters periodically can help keep the system clean, having your duct system clean will reduce these allergens and reduce odors.
Reduce Exposure to Triggers - Making sure to remove clothing you've worn outside, not dry clothes outside, delegate outside chores to others or wear a mask when performing them, can all help reduce your allergies.
Visit an Allergy Specialist - If nothing you do seems to help reduce your allergies, or if they are interfering with your normal routine, you may consider seeing an allergy specialist for an evaluation or testing.
For individuals with allergies, it is likely an ongoing battle, but knowing how to reduce your allergy exposures can help increase the days you live without allergies interfering with your everyday routine.
How to Keep the Dust Down: 4 Easy Steps
SERVPRO keeps the dust down!
With the desert all around us, constant construction and even the wind storms that come through the valley you might think that you are helpless against stopping dust from entering your home. There are a few things you could do to help keep the dust down.
Landscape - Landscaping any bare dirt portions of your yard, even if that landscape is rocks will greatly reduce the dust inside your home.
Clean Your Screens - Screens sure do come in handy, especially when we get great weather in February. Make sure to keep the screens on your windows and doors clean, and close windows and doors during windier days.
Seal Cracks - It’s the cracks around your doors, windows, and even dog doors that tend to let in a large amount of dust. Not only will sealing these keep the dust down, but also it will also help save on energy bills.
Clean Regularly - Especially your floors. Make sure to vacuum, sweep, and mop your floor services frequently. Even regularly dusting your home will help to keep it less dusty.
For a deeper clean, contact SERVPRO Henderson/Boulder City today!
How to Reduce Springtime Allergies
Reduce Springtime Allergies with a SERVPRO Cleaning
Spring is in the air all around Southern Nevada and if you live in Henderson, Boulder City or Laughlin you know that with it come all the allergens and irritants that cause sneezing, sniffling, dripping noses and stuffy heads. Keep your nose cleaner and your head cleaner by having the allergens removed from your home or office.
What Areas Are Most Important to Clean?
In your home or office the carpet, ducts and upholstery are the largest collectors of allergy producers. Just by making sure that they are consistently and professionally cleaned you can reduce a lot of the major contributors to your allergies.
Carpet Cleaning - Even with regular vacuuming your carpet and padding can collect allergens. Having a professional carpet cleaning company clean your carpets can help drastically.
Duct Cleaning - Even with frequently changing your air duct filters dust and other allergens can get caught between your air conditioning unit and your air vents. While you can make sure to change your filters on a regular basis, it is suggested to have your ducts cleaned once a year at a minimum.
Upholstery Cleaning - Think about how long you keep your couch and how often you get it cleaned. Even vacuuming your couch only removes so much. We suggest having your upholstered furniture cleaned at least a couple of times a year to remove excess dirt.